"with our thoughts, we make the world" - Buddha

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bring It On

Living in Queensland means I am now experiencing the delights of Spring. Flowers are blooming, babies are abundant and excitement is in the air. The year is on it's way out, and with that we'll soon be celebrating Christmas, New Years and of course my birthday!
After reading articles on what celebrities carry around in their handbags, I decided I would write to you about what my Spring must haves are. We're not talking labels, and we aren't talking fashionable pieces to wear. We are talking about the little things; the simple things that go hand in hand with Spring weather and atmosphere.
I can't wait to bomb dive into my faithful swimming pool that missed me all through Winter. I can't wait to dance around in swimmers and singlets, under the sun, to the latest tunes. Also, I really can't wait to pick a new bunch of flowers each week to brighten up my room!
Here are my Spring must haves:
- Tinted moisturiser- for my days under the sun.
- Fresh fruit - the perfect snack.
- Bronzer - so I look how I feel.
- Magazines - so that I can find a nice patch of green grass where I can spend hours flicking through mags.
- Iced coffees, double shot!
- Lip balm - to keep me cool and unchapped.
- Fresh salads - the best idea for a Spring lunch date.
And that's the way I like it! Here's to Australia, and her beautiful climate!
Clare
xxx
Ps. Anyone who does not live in Australia should totally come down for a trip, it's the perfect time of year to discover the Australian beauty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds amazing! I would love to visit Australia sometime :) Got a couch I can crash on? teehee. Btw Tinted moisturiser is AMAZING. One of the best beauty products that are a MUST have! To answer your question on my blog, I am from Florida- going to move to NY within a year or less :) We do have such similiar interests- keep in touch! xoxo