"with our thoughts, we make the world" - Buddha

Friday, October 1, 2010

Everyone Wants a Piece

Hi Readers, for the last two weeks I have been down near Sydney in the Blue Mountains. I spent my time exploring the bush walking tracks, driving around to catch a glimpse of the spectactular views, spending some enjoyable time with family and also hiding away in the quiet cafes of Katoomba. Oh and pampering myself just a little. Oh the bliss of a holiday!

Today, however, I am back home with something to write about. Everyone wants a piece of the fashionable new trends. Here, I'm showing what I personally want a piece of. I've got the biggest wishlist ever and now I'm going to share just some of the items with you. So, here we go:

Siren Shoes - these ones are called Estelle.


Mimi Loves Jimi Shoes - these are called the Charlotte clog heel. Nine West shoes - Botero2


Clare

xxx

No comments: